Making a return for a refund or exchange is simple, please follow these steps:
- Get in touch with us within 48 hours of receiving your order at- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request a Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA).Contact our customer service team to obtain your request Merchandise Authorisation (RMA). When requesting your RMA, provide your order reference number and which items you wish to return. Returns cannot be processed without an RMA. To request your RMA, please, contact our customer service team via our Contact Us form or email us.
- Return items.Send the items you wish to return to JOVEEN following the instructions you would have received from us, including your unique RMA. Wrap items securely in the same or similar packaging in which you received them. The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. We recommend you return your package by Recorded Delivery or using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods as JOVEEN is not liable for lost returned parcels. We are not liable for the cost of returning any goods, you will be reimbursed by us only in the case of faulty or incorrectly supplied goods.
Inspection and Refund. All returned goods will be examined upon receipt. For reasons of hygiene, we are unable to offer refunds or replacements on any opened or used goods unless they are faulty. We will process your return as quickly as possible and will notify you by email once your refund has been processed. Your refund will be made by the original or agreed payment method, no later than 14 working days after we have received the goods.
Returns received after the 14-day period and up to 28 days will only be accepted at the discretion of JOVEEN for a credit.
Credit is valid for 1 year from issue date. Returns received after the 28-day period will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
If you wish to receive a refund, we will re-credit the original purchaser’s credit card for the sum paid less any taxes and duties and less the postal costs.
www.Joveen.com is not responsible for any item that is not returned in the manner set forth above.
Sales items or Samples cannot be returned. For reasons of hygiene, certain items such as unsealed mascaras, eyeliners, lip glosses, deodorants, etc are non-returnable unless they remain sealed or are faulty.
Please note that delivery charges or gift-wrapping services are not refunded. If your order value after returning your items no longer qualifies for free shipping, delivery charges will be deducted from your refund. If you used a discount voucher and your order no longer qualifies, the voucher value will be deducted from your refund. If you received a free gift and your order no longer qualifies, the free gift must be returned or its value will be deducted from your refund.
JOVEEN reserves the right to monitor customer cancellations or returns, and charge administration fees, payment processing fees and refuse returns if a customer is repeatedly found to be buying and returning goods. Each return is assessed on an individual basis taking the customer history into consideration.
WITHOUT EXCEPTION WE WILL NOT ACCEPT RETURNS ON OPENED OR USED ITEMS.
DAMAGED, MISSING OR WRONG ITEMS
We recommend that you inspect your entire order upon delivery. If an item arrives damaged or in error, please notify our customer service team as soon as possible by email email@example.com or through our live chat, with your order number and a photograph to show the damaged or wrong product. We will then advise on how to proceed.
If an item is missing from your order, please inspect the parcel for any damage or signs that is has been tampered with. If there are any signs of damage to the parcel, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible, with your order number and a photograph. We will then advise on how to proceed.
Damages, defects, missing items or any errors not reported within 7 working days of receipt will not be accepted for return. We will make arrangements for a replacement to be delivered to you free of charge and we will ask you to return the damaged or wrong item in its original packaging.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
Under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, you have the right to cancel your order for a full refund within 7 working days from the date of receipt of the goods if you send your notice of cancellation in writing and return the goods to www.Joveen.com in their original, unopened and unused condition. This does not apply to Special Offers or items that are listed as non-returnable for reasons of hygiene. Please note that credit card charges are not refunded.
To cancel your order, please, inform us by email to: Notice of Cancellation, Customer Care, firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our customer service team via our Contact Us form, quoting your full name and order number. You can cancel your order online at any point up to the completion of the secure payment section at the checkout. Beyond this point, we Can NOT guarantee we will be able to stop your order being dispatched even if you email immediately after placing your order. If your order has already been processed when we receive your Notice of Cancellation, you will need to return your order following our JOVEEN Returns process. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- No further entries will be permitted after the stated closing date.
- No purchase is necessary to enter.
- The winner will be notified by Instagram DM after the competition has ended.
- All Prizes are non-transferable, non-refundable, cannot be exchanged and cannot be redeemed for a cash equivalent.
- JOVEEN accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault of any kind or if a site failure occurs when completing entry online. Incomplete entries will not be considered.
- Participants are deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions upon entry. The decision of JOVEEN regarding any aspect of the Prize Draw is final and binding.