An all-in-one system combining micro needling with a self-dispensing serum applicator. Suitable for at-home use.
Micro-needling also called collagen induction therapy, is an effective way to encourage skin rejuvenation, stimulate collagen production and allows the direct absorption of active ingredients into the epidermis. A convenient alternative to derma rollers, the Mini Pin allows consumers to easily and safely micro needle their skin from home at a superficial depth of 0.25mm.
The lightweight device is fully automatic and combines micro needling with a serum applicator system which allows the specially formulated serum to flow down along the needles and into the skin (Patent pending). By applying the serum directly while using the Mini Pin, skin absorbs the active ingredients in the formula up to 5 times better compared to untreated skin.
Highly effective and effortless to use, the Mini Pin is perfectly safe to use at home as each single-use, disposable cartridge is sterile and individually sealed.
To ensure maximum comfort and minimise bruising, the ultra-fine needles are tapered with a diameter of 0.2mm (33 Gauge).
- Reduces enlarged pores
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves texture and tone of skin
- Improves skin elasticity and boost collagen production
- Easy to use and operate
- All-in-one system, without the need for manually applying a serum separately
- Lightweight and compact
- Can be used on skin and scalp
- Each 12-needle cartridge is single use and sterilised
- The tapered needles are made from medical grade stainless steel with a 33 Gauge
- Uniform needle depth of 0.25mm
- Highly effective – Approx. 42,000 needle insertions per minute
- Cordless when in operation (approx. 30 minutes usage time when fully charged)
- Fast charging time (30-40 minutes to fully charge)
- Doesn’t cause bruising or discolouration after using
- Value for money
For a Long-lasting hydration and anti-ageing effects we highly recommended the use CLINICCARE LMWHA Serum
It’s high concentration of active ingredients including 2% Low Molecular Weight Hyaluronic Acid that has been specifically formulated for at-home micro-needling or derma rolling.