Mild antiseptic hand care cream with eucalyptus oil
- Restores dry, rough and chapped skin leaving it soft and smooth and helps preserve the natural skin barrier.
- Ideal for use in clinics and beauty salons where frequent hand washing, or disinfecting tends to dry out the skin.
- Added natural eucalyptus oil gives the cream its antiseptic efficacy and refreshing fragrance.
- Free from artificial colorants or odorants.
- pH ~ 6.5
In addition to everyday care, the cream can also be used for the following areas of application:
- Frictions, scratches, abrasions
- Skin irritations (e.g. after shaving)
- After care of minor injuries (e.g. tattoos, burns)
Ingredients – Aqua purificata, glycerin, mineral oil, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, polyethylene glycol, eucalyptus globulus, betacidep, sodium hydroxide.
It’s easy to apply cream on the palm of the hand thanks to the pump bottle.
Apply a suitable amount on skin and rub it in.
For very dry skin, use multiple times a day.
It may take 3 minutes for complete absorption of the cream.
Store at room temperature, keep away from direct sunlight and avoid freezing to assure the quality of the product.