Like its body counterparts, COLOUR SHIELD FACE is backed by five years of research and is characterized by properties that are distinctly different from anything else in its category – it’s not simply a makeup foundation; it is a skin perfector. This cosmetic airbrush creates a very fine corrective film that leaves a light, velvety feeling on the skin, while its even coverage reveals a smooth, natural complexion to provide a rejuvenating effect throughout the day.
- When using an airbrush format, it is advisable to protect any area where we do not want the product to be deposited: clothes, hair, etc.
- Distance plays a large part in perfecting your ALLEVEN coverage. It is recommended to maintain a distance of about 20 cm from the face; the arm should be extended. The greater the distance, the less coverage and more natural the look.
- Press the button lightly and apply ALLEVEN using a quick, continuous zig-zag motion. Keep your hand moving to prevent colour “hot spots”.
- Start by applying to the forehead, and then move from the center of the face to the outside. Continue downward to cover the face, neck, and neckline. Polish the finish with light touches using your fingers, a sponge or a brush until you feel the product fuse with the skin.
- Repeat the previous steps if a more intense coverage is desired. The formula offers adjustable coverage – from light to medium.
- As an additional application method, spray the product on a foundation brush and distribute using circular movements from the center of the face to the outside.
Advice and notice: Avoid breathing in the aerosol. Use only in a well-ventilated area. Avoid prolonged exposure to the vapors.
Do not apply on broken skin or in the eyes.