CEBELIA LCE Balm is a repairing, decongesting skincare that is unique on the market. It acts on cellular regeneration in order to accelerates epidermal repair, as well as promotes the resorption of bruises and swelling. It is both the ideal regenerating skincare for after an aesthetic procedure, soothe bruises, swelling and redness so
that the skin regains its integrity faster.
Its ultra-comfortable, easy to apply texture forms a protective, non-occlusive film over the skin.
It is Fragrance and preservation free.
This balm can be used for the treatment of any skin lesion, superficial wounds, bruises, hematomas and oedemas.
The LCE Balm can also be used to complete aesthetic interventions (pre and post injections, post laser treatment, post-surgery).
Main active ingredients
CEBELINE Peptide (Laminine 5 active fragment is an exclusive patented peptide)
- Promotes healing
- Regenerates the epidermis
- Restores the mechanical and biological properties of the dermal-epidermal junction
Blackcurrant Berry extract (Ribes nigrum) (flavonoids and vitamin C)
- Reduces bruising and oedema
- Vasculoprotective activity increases capillary strength
- Phlebotonic, improves microcirculation
Aescin extract (Horse Chestnut)
- Reduces oedema
- Preserves the permeability and elasticity of blood vessels
- Prevents the symptoms of venous insufficiency (varicose veins)